Bourbon BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Write a review
8 hr 45 min
8 hr 45 min
- 6 lbs pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 pouch Orrington Farms® BBQ Pork Roast Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup prepared Orrington Farms® Beef Flavored Soup Base & Seasoning
- ½ cup bourbon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 475⁰F.
- Rub 2 Tbsp Orrington Farms® BBQ Pork Roast Seasoning over ribs and place meaty side up on large baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Place ribs in a large slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hour until ribs are tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker. Set aside and keep warm.
- Carefully pour sauce through a fine strainer set over a 2-qt saucepan, reserving liquid. Skim fat, if desired. Bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until thickened. Stirring occasionally. Brush sauce over ribs.
- Orrington Farms® is a registered trademark of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. (referred to within as "KPFG"). All materials submitted to KPFG become the property of KPFG and may be used by KPFG without compensation to the submitter. All material may be edited by KPFG for clarity, accuracy and space. KPFG reserves the right to remove any material it deems as inappropriate, inaccurate, or it considers harmful. Unless otherwise noted, user-submitted recipes have not been tested by the Orrington Farms’ test kitchen and are not endorsed by the Orrington Farms® brand or by KPFG. For more information, please read the legal notice.
Orrington Farms http://www.orringtonfarms.com/