A Delicious Winter Vegetable Recipe
2. 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
4. 3 large garlic cloves, minced
7. 2 Tbsp Orrington Farms® Vegan Vegetable Concentrated Base
11. Preheat oven to 400⁰F.
22. Place the potatoes, bell pepper, zucchini and garlic in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
33. Combine oil and vinegar and pour evenly over vegetables. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over vegetables, stirring to coat evenly.
44. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once midway through.
55. Yield: 4 servings
1. Orrington Farms® is a registered trademark of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. (referred to within as "KPFG"). All materials submitted to KPFG become the property of KPFG and may be used by KPFG without compensation to the submitter. All material may be edited by KPFG for clarity, accuracy and space. KPFG reserves the right to remove any material it deems as inappropriate, inaccurate, or it considers harmful. Unless otherwise noted, user-submitted recipes have not been tested by the Orrington Farms’ test kitchen and are not endorsed by the Orrington Farms® brand or by KPFG. For more information, please read the legal notice.
Purchase Orrington Farms® Vegan Vegetable Concentrated Base here!