Saucy Steak from the Grill
Write a review
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Orrington Farms steak salt seasoning
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce (e.g. A-1)
- 4 (10 ounce) Delmonico (rib-eye) steaks
- Combine the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary, Orrington Farms steak salt seasoning, and steak sauce in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until well blended.
- Prick steaks on both sides with a fork, and place in a shallow container with a lid. Pour marinade over steaks, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, or light charcoal, and wait until coals are completely white. Soaked wood chips may be added to the coals when ready for a smoky flavor, if you like.
- Remove steaks from marinade, and discard the marinade. Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place steaks on the grill. Cover, and grill steaks for about 10 minutes on each side, or to your desired degree of doneness.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Orrington Farms® is a registered trademark of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. (referred to within as "KPFG"). All materials submitted to KPFG become the property of KPFG and may be used by KPFG without compensation to the submitter. All material may be edited by KPFG for clarity, accuracy and space. KPFG reserves the right to remove any material it deems as inappropriate, inaccurate, or it considers harmful. Unless otherwise noted, user-submitted recipes have not been tested by the Orrington Farms’ test kitchen and are not endorsed by the Orrington Farms® brand or by KPFG. For more information, please read the legal notice.
Orrington Farms http://www.orringtonfarms.com/