French Onion Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¾ cup 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp Orrington Farms® French Onion Flavored Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp reduced fat sour cream
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat milk over low heat until bubbles form around edge. Remove from the heat. Whisk in onion soup mix until dissolved. Set aside.
- Drain Potatoes; transfer to a large bowl. Add the sour cream, chives, cream cheese, pepper and milk mixture; mash until smooth.
- Yield: 7 - 2/3 cup servings
- Orrington Farms® is a registered trademark of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. (referred to within as "KPFG"). All materials submitted to KPFG become the property of KPFG and may be used by KPFG without compensation to the submitter. All material may be edited by KPFG for clarity, accuracy and space. KPFG reserves the right to remove any material it deems as inappropriate, inaccurate, or it considers harmful. Unless otherwise noted, user-submitted recipes have not been tested by the Orrington Farms’ test kitchen and are not endorsed by the Orrington Farms® brand or by KPFG. For more information, please read the legal notice.
Orrington Farms http://www.orringtonfarms.com/