Write a review
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 1 package (14 oz) coleslaw mix
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped sweet onion
- 1½ cups reduced fat mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp white distilled vinegar
- 2 tsp Orrington Farms® Steak Salt Seasoning
- ¼ tsp celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Yield: 8 - 1/2 cup servings
- Orrington Farms® is a registered trademark of Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. (referred to within as "KPFG"). All materials submitted to KPFG become the property of KPFG and may be used by KPFG without compensation to the submitter. All material may be edited by KPFG for clarity, accuracy and space. KPFG reserves the right to remove any material it deems as inappropriate, inaccurate, or it considers harmful. Unless otherwise noted, user-submitted recipes have not been tested by the Orrington Farms’ test kitchen and are not endorsed by the Orrington Farms® brand or by KPFG. For more information, please read the legal notice.
Orrington Farms http://www.orringtonfarms.com/